Find a Policy
TO FIND A POLICY, USE THE MENU ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE OR THE SEARCH BAR ON THE TOP RIGHT.
If you know the name of the policy you need, you may also search alphabetically.
To search within the policy PDF, use CTRL+F and simply type the word you are searching for in the box.
- Academic Affairs & Faculty policies focus on topics related to faculty affairs, specifically related to scholarly work and and academic publications.
- Code of Conduct policies focus on ethical behavior and creating a safe and respectful environment for all members of the university community.
- Communications policies focus on topics related to the use of external advertising and social media to promote the university and licensing and trademark requirements.
- Finance policies focus on topics related to university financial operations including payroll management, tax reporting, procurement, accounting and budget and gift management.
- Human Resources policies focus on topics related to employee standards of conduct and employment status.
- Information Technology policies focus on topics related to appropriate use of technology infrastructure, services and applications at GW.
- Organizational Governance and Administration policies focus on topics related to university-wide responsibilities with regards to governance and regulatory requirements.
- Public Safety and Risk Management policies focus on topics related to general safety and security standards required across the university.
- Research policies focus on topics related to the financial, administrative and compliance requirements involved in the lifecycle of research.
- Student Services policies focus on topics related to health, services and privacy matters focused on university students.